tiistai 11. lokakuuta 2011

Montpellier

It is amazing how small world we live in. In the random car that picked me up from Lyon had some friends of the people who I met  in Lyon the earlier day. After few times being stuck in bad places i have been thinking it is not good idea to go to cars who dont speak at all same languages as my self as it is hard to explain in 130km/h where it is good to get of and where not.

When I reached Montpellier by night I got offered drugs by many people. However if felt no need for those and kept going. My host this time was Numa who had impressive mustache. He had strong enthusiasm for music and cooking, especially for spices. 

Numa is happy when cooking

I will have one day even bigger selection of spices in glass jars

More glass jars
On the first morning we had some sightseeing in montpellier town center. I am seeing too much for so short time and head is full different languages, location,s behaviour and people so sightseeing was not the first thing in my mind but we found some nice places in the center (picture above is from universitys medical museum)

Botanical garden of university

Plant on wall

Park is made on old plot of protestant church

Some drawing with wine

3 kommenttia:

  1. hieno piirustus, mitä tusseja? yliopiston botanical näyttää vähän surulliselta.
    _____
    mjak

    VastaaPoista
  2. ProMarker, tykkään niistä ja itsekin tyytyväinen kuvaan kun kerrankin näytti kohteeltaan..

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ää en keksi enää hauskoja nimimerkkejä12. lokakuuta 2011 klo 11.47

    Tämän luettuani ymmärrän postikortin PS-osuuden hieman paremmin...

    VastaaPoista