maanantai 10. lokakuuta 2011

Lyon

Hitch-hike to Lyon was nicest so far. I traveled with train to service station south of Paris where I met Japanese Masa. He had been there since yesterday and sleeping on the bench of gas station. We had same direction and once there were two of us one could hold the sign while the other trains juggling. He was the fastest learner I've ever met. After one hour or so a french lady picked us up and we went all together to Lyon. 

Masa and Sonya

In Lyon we met Salla who I had contacted few days earlier. We went all together to get some food and had nice picnic in the riverside. Sallas friend Sofia had birthday the next day and we were invited too Hooray!

Sofia and Tatiana

Street with some nice houses on it
On my last day in Lyon I climbed to hill that rises around the city to see sights and practice watercolour painting. After few postcards two jehova witness approached me and I sold my first artwork for 5e!
From now on I will sell few postcards to cover paper costs instead of giving and sending them all away.

Man makes hole in church floor

Church 

View from Sallas room

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti