keskiviikko 21. syyskuuta 2011

Copenhagen

Olafur Eliasson


When I got to Denmark I was not sure where I would sleep the next few night but as I had send few couch requests in http://www.couchsurfing.org . since my friends Jens and Tone will be there at the same time too I Knew I would have no problems with accommodation. I met my friends at the annual art exhibition and we wandered around for few hours. Jens and Tone were going home to Århus for the night so they asked few friends if I could stay over. Unfortunately their friend in Copenhagen was sick and another friend was helping her out so I had to rely on couchsurfing. 

Here below I have collected all the most interesting works for you to see. 
Random art

Jens and Tone (not in the picture) were my only contacts in Denmark

Please            45 000 Kr

Nice lines

Random art


Clothing from hair

Wawes are art

made with charcoal and knife

Random guy

Random art




John Kenn was my favourite in art fair
http://johnkenn.blogspot.com/






After checking the internet I saw that I have become homeless. So I did what obviously was the best alternative. I started drinking like any homeless person would. I met few german girls who told me that in their room is enough space for me also. In the same room was also another german lady who was visiting her relatives for 70th birthday. Later in the evening I paired with her to for a invincible team in billiards. This became my home for few days. Vielen danke Steffi, Jenny und Mutti.

The Second day for some reason I was not feeling too well and slept a lot. There was WM competition starting in Copenhagen and we saw some girls doing time-trials.

In the evening I tried to find a place to buy juggling balls from Christiania but it seems that they mostly sell weed there. So I am relying on Hamburg with those. Wandering around Christiania was really interesting. All the houses look self-made and the general atmosphere is really relaxed. If you go further past the dealing area you will find normal people living happily in this place that seems kind of happy utopia.


Time-Trial
Christiania
Christiania

4 kommenttia:

  1. Yksinäisyyden pörhistämä valas laupeuden louhiniityllä21. syyskuuta 2011 klo 10.38

    Löysit näköjään Köpiksestä Esko Valtaojan.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Juurikin törmäämäsi random-Valtaojan kirja luettavana. Mainiota kamaa, myös blogi.

    VastaaPoista