maanantai 26. syyskuuta 2011

Hamburg

Hitchhiking in Denmark was not easier than in Sweden. Never the less i had interesting conversations with  the drivers and learned what is important in growing cannabis and how to apply to airplane pilot school. It took 12 hours and 7 rides to get from Copenhagen to Hamburg where Jutta and her family was waiting.

My Stuff



I took a photo of all my stuff so if I lose them there will be something to show to the incurancecompany. Also I can show off to you my flawless collection of Björn Borg underwear! The picture is missing the 5 juggling balls I bought from Hamburg: blue, red, yellow, green and white.

Torge




Future Ferrari


It was my first time to couchsurf and was great. I felt really welcomed especially by Torge who impressed me with the original cannon design made out of trousers in LEGO (I made the red one!). They live in an old farmhouse that has been modified a bit to meet the needs of a family.

On the second night I spent 2 hours trying to find "Roggenmeel" from St.Pauli Rehberbahn but the shops there didnt offer what I was searching for and finally I found some from a supermarket in Allertal. Later in the evening we made some karelian pies that were appreciated by others also.

Karjalanpiirakkoja




Couch


They had many animals. Echo the dog was really good dog and the cat tried to follow its example.
There also were some ducks and goats and rabbits and guinea pigs.

Lasse, Emil and Echo


People in Hamburg are fairly irritated with the building being build beside river Elbe. Even though no one seems to have complaints about the appearance of the building every conversation I had about it had something to do with its costs being outrageous!

Hamburg philharmonic Concert hall


While hitchhiking to Düsseldorf I met Alexander who was going to same direction. We got few quite fast rides in autobahn with top speed 195km/h

Wollen Sie nach essen gehen?
Jaa!
Leider wir sind schon gegessen.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti