keskiviikko 21. syyskuuta 2011

Kristianstad (hitchhiking in Sweden)


Leaving Stockholm wasn´t as easy as I had thought. After the car of Johannes almost boiled we thought it is better for me to get to the best place to hitchhike by train. In the train i was thinking that travelling is too easy. I need challenge! After waiting my first ride for 2 hours I did not feel the same anymore!

Nalle Stolmannen was my first ride


Magnus offered me lunch even though i had some problems in my swedish
I had thought of taking a picture of all drivers with whom i get to have a ride. I have only 2 pictures so far with camera always in trunk or so.. Thanks to all who took me along.

It was suprisingly hard to get a ride in Sweden and Denmark. It took me 10 hours to get from Stockholm to Kristianstad with three rides and From Copenhagen to Hamburg I spent almost 12h with 7 different rides!
When I arrived to Germany I got ride to Hamburg in 10 minutes and some pasta mit pilzen.

It seems that people in the rich north are afraid that I might steal the car or something even though I don't concider myself to look too scary. Many pretend not to see me. I noticed that all the people who took me along were quite confident and happy and very nice company. 

Although there was one ride in Sweden that made me rather wary. He stopped at Mjölby where I was waiting and we drove all the way to Kristianstad. He was russian but looked a bit like south american. He wore a black pinstripe suit and smoked in chain. He told me many kinds of stories and it was quite hard to recognize which were true. When it seemed like it will be really late that we get to south of sweden he offered me a place to sleep. At first I was a bit reluctant but still I thought that it was better option than to hitchhike in the middle of the night. He had 8 children and strange style in the house also. His wife made really good rice and we watched a bit Transformers 2. In the morning i said farewells and headed to Copenhagen by train. In the end he was really kind to me and helped me a lot and it proves that people are always what they appear to be.

Chinese style stereoset in Kristianstad


Morning in Kristianstad

In the Centerof Kristianstad I was a bit shocked with the construction project of a department store. I don´t know if the demolished buildings were nice and what will come in place but from what I saw it looks like the swedish constructors do not appreciate the past too much.  




Nice artwork in Malmö trainstation

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti